7+ Funny Quotes


____I fold down my laptop screen very slowly at night so I don't squish you guys.
_____What really annoys me about having to wake up and go to work is having to wake up and go to work.
_____What really annoys me about having to wake up and go to college is having to wake up and go to college.
_____I really LOVE my new cell phone - except for that "speaking to another human being" feature. That wins least favorite feature, hands down.
_____In ONLY few years ago, how the times have changed. "I remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty."
_____There's nothing more annoying than posting a status and then realizing that you have not only left a of words out, but you've also made a speling mistake and not used correct punctuation?
_____All the likes collected on this quote will be granted to a charity however don't worry the likes on this quote are also refundable.
_____You can have brains or beauty, but not all three..


You May Also Like

Short Funny Jokes
Funny Women Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment